My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Relaxing today

I spent the morning getting a little housework done and decided in the middle of the vacuuming and laundry to rearrange the living room.  Wanted to switch two of the quilts--one on my bed and one on my wall. 



Then I sat down at the kitchen table to continue cutting out quilt pieces.  Am listening to a terrific audio book --The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig.
This doesn't look like much but it's hours of work.  I didn't venture out at all today except to the mailbox.  And then all I got was the cable bill!  Dinner is leftover chicken fettucine--a recipe I just kind of threw together as I went along.  (pesto sauce, broccoli, chicken pieces, noodles.)

I intend to settle into the recliner (after dinner at the table while working a crossword puzzle) and watch a video and do some cross stitch. I've been thinking about making Christmas postcards this year and sent an order off to Walgreen's to get reprints of certain pictures I always liked.  Here's nine of them.......










No comments:

Post a Comment