My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Future Stars I'm sure

The twins started taking band this year. Maddie's on the clarinet and Hunter is playing alto sax.
They gave me a demonstration of their first practice pieces. (less than two minutes)



I didn't get a nap today so I'm in my slump period now. Did get a small quilt basted together but that was about it.

Dozens and dozens of birds just appeared in the scotch broom mowed down patch across the street.  Must be something interesting to eat right now.  Sammy is sitting at the window shaking and whining 'cause he wants to get over there and see what they're up to.  I went out on the porch and took this picture of some bird in the yard. Not sure what it is but it was bigger than a robin.

Here's a goofy picture of me taking a picture of Sammy through the window. Janie came by to visit him today. He was happy to see her but more happy to see her dog, Newman. I can't say that Newman was as excited in return, though. Sammy wanted to play and do "dog things" but Newman found him a nuisance. Jenni may need to think about a companion for ole Sammy Boy.





Well, I think I'll surf the net a bit. Mary Norton's niece has a blog she's posting on about her adventures in Africa. She's there as a Peace Corp volunteeer.  I need to see about sharing some of her pictures. My blog photos are boring--even to me sometimes.  Ha Ha

And here's a fun video about Wal-Mart. I like the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment