My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Changed it back again

Linda didn't like the new blog look and once I tried to sign onto it this morning and couldn't figure out where, I decided I didn't care for it either.  I liked some parts of it but I guess I'll stick with this format for a while.

Mighty gray and wet out there but then it is February, after all.  I did get on my bike yesterday and rode around the neighborhood for about 20 minutes.  It was much easier than the indoor bike.  Jenni, Hunter, Sammy, and I all went for a short walk too.  Here they are coming through the trees.

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle yesterday afternoon. It's really one of the best puzzles I've played around with for a long time.  Challenging yet fun and has everybody in it from the Everly Brothers to Elvis to Beaver Cleaver to Jack Webb.

I also worked on editing my book a couple of hours.  Sometimes it's hard to sit down and get going on it but once I do, I find it very enjoyable and the time passes quickly.  It's 8:45 a.m. right now and I've been up for 2-1/2 hours already.  I think I probably should have stayed in bed a bit longer as I've been yawning up a storm for the last half hour.  Maybe I'll take a quick spin on the bike while the rain has stopped.  One thing's for sure. I have to get up and away from this laptop.  Even if it's just to sit in my recliner and take a quick nap.

I watched Bridesmaids last night. Rented it over the tv via amazon.com.  Absolutely loved it!  I laughed out loud several times.  Sometimes I'm fascinated with what makes me laugh these days.  It's usually something totally inappropriate. I wonder if I've always been like that.  I think so.

Okay.  Short post for today.   More later.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new format. Very easy on these tired old eyes and so colorful. Thanks. Have a great week.
    Peggy, class '59

    ReplyDelete