My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, January 28, 2013

I knew this would happen

Signed up for Ancestry.com (for six months) and for the last two days, I've been HOOKED!

Sadly, though, I'm not finding what I want.  Gonna' take some digging and I may just change who I want to work on.

I'll keep going but I do wish I could use a little self control and make myself get up and do other things.  Oh well, I knew my limitations when I got the subscription. I've walked down this road before.

I must say, though, that I am terribly disappointed that I'm not finding more on my grandpa's brothers, Zed and Charlie.  Especially Charlie.  I can't find a THING on him. I'd think he never existed except for an obit of my grandpa's father who listed a son "Charlie in California."

Sorry Charlie.  I can't find you.

Well, off to pick up Maddie and take her across town to basketball practice.  I'm praying I don't get that horrible flu the tv keeps warning us about.  I have had come and go headaches for two or three weeks but I assume that's just sinus-related. I'll deal with it. Just don't want that nasty bug.

Oh, and I look especially bad today.  My hair's even worse than usual. I'd take a picture but even I'm not that mean!  I get a touch of nausea everytime I walk by a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment