My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Rain is Back

                                                  Saw this on Facebook and it cracked me up.

It's 8:20 a.m. and I just plugged in the coffee pot.  Was curious to see if my blog would still prevent me from uploading pictures from my own files and sure enough, it appears that Google has started the year by blocking certain of their blogger features unless you sign on with Google Chrome instead of Explorer. I seem to recall they screwed up my G-mail at one time too.  I suppose it won't kill me to learn how Chrome works. I just didn't want to have to stop and read more directions.  I already don't like the way my "favorites" bar isn't up above. Maybe I'll switch back and forth. I think Catie said I could do that easily.

Well, I'll write more later in the day. Have to toast a bagel now and drink some java.  Had a hard night from about 3 a.m. to 5 a.m.  Between the arthritis and the bursitis, I'm reminded that my age is getting to be a high number (along with my weight) and while I can't do a thing about 69, I can fix that scale number.  Sigh.... what a rotten way to start the  year.  On the other hand, this is how I start every year.  Talking to myself about how this is it.  We're really losing the blubber this time. For sure!  Just typing those words makes me think of pancakes.  Ha Ha  Yeah, we're definitely talking eating disorder.

There's an old Ronald Reagan black and white movie on right now and it's hilarious. Especially the part where this guy pushes a lever and the passengers in his plane fall out like packages.  Amazing how far we've come in movie technology since those days.


No comments:

Post a Comment