My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Reelin' & a Rockin'....




Got my Chuck Berry rockin' me out right now. He's on my Ipod but I searched YouTube to bring him on over.  Sitting here having a second cup of coffee and thinking over what I want to do today.

My hummingbirds are already having breakfast outside my window and a sea gull and crow landed in unison on the road in front of me.  Looking for chow.  I have a bread crust I can spare so I think I'll toss it out.


Didn't take long. Seagulls rule, I guess. As I stepped out on the porch to take a picture, the gull stayed put and ate the bread. The crow was off to the highest tree to watch in despair. You snooze you lose.
Oh Good Grief!  My life has come down to this?  ha ha ha ha ha

I don't really have much to discuss today.  I know. When did I ever let that stop me from rambling on?! Ha!  I think I'm gonna get back to writing on my '27 Neighborhoods' piece.  I'd put it aside for a while and need to jumpstart it again.  Trying to decide if I want to sign up for ancestry.com this week or wait until next month.  Have to make sure I'm ready to devote time to it since it's going to cost me a bit. ($78 for six months, I think)

Looked over the TV lineup and noticed a couple of old Loretta Young movies showing later tonight on TCM. I always used to love watching her flicks so I think I'll record them and see if they still interest me.

Happy Birthday to my son-in-law, Wayne. He's celebrating by trying to shake the flu. Poor guy has had a bad time of it, and from the things I hear on the news, a lot of people are suffering. I can't help but wonder if he was knocked out from the type of job he has. He's a FedX driver and you know those packages from all over the country carry germs. No one anywhere is immune from contagious disease.

Well, guess I'd better get up and take my vitamins, do my exercises, water my plants, and concentrate on getting some writing under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment