My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm still here

I'm so bad.  I've sat here the entire day researching genealogy.  It was fun but I suppose I really should take a break now and go sit in another chair.  ha ha   Yeah, I'm good at sitting.

I typed up all my notes on my great grandfather, Lewis M. but I suspect I'm going to have to spend more time on learning videos as I just can't find what I want. I get in a hurry sometimes and don't want to stop and read directions.  Story of my life.

Took a break to wash up a few dishes. Made a bowl of popcorn and then tossed half of it out on the lawn for the birds. Only way I could quit eating it. Browsed Facebook and found a picture of Maddie and her friend selling Campfire Candy at Safeway.  (Jenni and Hunter were at the other door)
Got a call from a friend in Sequim that Rose, our neighbor diagnosed recently, finally lost her battle. Sometimes that damn cancer takes you fast.  Makes me sad. Here's that picture I was looking for of when we all went picking plums in the field across the street from Green Acres. This was just last August. You never know.....

Okay. Off I go. One more quick look for great grandpa and I'm done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment