My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sharing photos with my classmates....

Spent the afternoon trying to affix dates to Mary G's old photos, but alas, I just couldn't do it. Sure was fun trying, though.  A few I hadn't seen before or I hadn't seen in so many years, I had forgotten them. Decided to post on here for my classmates (and others too who may remember some of the faces)

1991---30 years after graduation and Mary and I have matching shirts.

2011---50 years after graduation and Mary and I are again wearing matching shirts. Only I don't have as much hair on my head as I did in the first photo.

Karen Cuykendall and Sharon Lindsey rocking out at our 30th. Ruth on the left dancing with Bruce.

Mary G and Sharon Sofie at the Elks Club I think. 1991.

Dave Marriott & Mary showing us how it's done. I think that's Denny North on the right.

Sidney Kilham and Mary at our 40th in 2001. Mary always was one for atmosphere and costumes.

And here's a really choice picture that shows some old fat lady in a red hat. And of course, I'm usually posed next to somebody who aged gracefully and looks like a hot chick. Way to go Marilyn!    (tee hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment