My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Too tired...

This computer is running slow as molasses tonight and I'm just too tired to sit here and be patient.  I uploaded a few pictures on Facebook as it's a faster program than this blog is. Hopefully, you can see them there but if not, I'll try to get some loaded on here tomorrow or the next day.

I'll load a few and then call it a night.
Wedding reception in Port Townsend this afternoon for Liz O'Brien and Craig Hausler. (Betty Hayes)

the prettiest women there

some of the fellas

Goofy people

Liz & Craig in their duds

Jud, Gail, Ruth

Dick, Karen, Sharon, Lew

Helen, Tom, Sharon, Dave


                         ferry off Hudson Point. Get together was held at T's Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment