My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, September 16, 2011

Waiting....

I'm all packed and ready to go.  Have been for hours.  I should have taken a nap.  I'm soooo tired.  And cold too!  Actually had to put a sweater on this morning.  I'm not turning on the heat, though. Not yet.

I put fresh sheets on  my bed, did dishes, washed a load of laundry, and then sat down to write my next Town Kid blog.  I'll post it when I get back.  Kids are gonna' feed the fish and keep an eye on things.  Wish I felt better.  Still dealing with a touch of come and go nausea.  Maybe it is morning sickness.  Ha!  Silly me.  I'm probably just constipated. Story of my life.

Got two cool pictures from Barbara McCleary Church who lives in Wenatchee.  Put them on the alumni blog too as I think they're worth sharing.  Her dad, George, was a photographer in Port Townsend in the old days.  I bet she has some terrific photos in her collection.  You can see the roof of the Lincoln Bldg behind the junior high shot.


Next time I post on here, I'll probably have trouble seeing my monitor because of the stacks and stacks of money that will be sitting all over this computer desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment