My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birds and Braces

Intend to finish up a wall hanging today. This one was using a dark background depicting a night scene. I may try a day version too as I really like this pattern. I've always been partial to cattail and pussy willow scenes.

Maddie got her new braces yesterday.  All her friends have them so I think she's considering them a status symbol. 


It's 9 a.m. and the sky is looking grayer by the hour.  Weatherman says rain the next few days so I'll tend to inside activities.  I could probably get a quick bike ride in, though; I'll think on it.

Here's a couple sections of old Leader articles I scanned at the library yesterday.  From 1948 of 49 I think.  I think they'll enlarge for viewing if you click on them. I'll have to test it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment