My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cloudy Tuesday

Well, the sun didn't stick around too long I see.  No rain yet but there is a wind trying to kick up a bit and the sky looks gray.  So happy I got my grass cut yesterday.  I was going to take my little garden stool outside to do some clipping and weeding but I think I'll wait and see if I feel like it later.  I can always work if it's "just sprinkling".

Went down to the optometrist's office and the girl was able to adjust my glasses so they felt better on my face.  I'll still keep the red frames for when I want a "new look."  Stopped by Virginia's to drop off her birthday gift.  Her BD was actually a month ago but we haven't been able to connect.  She was getting ready for a doctor appt. in Sequim so we never did get to catch up.  Next time.

Mail lady brought me two Rhody pins I saw on Ebay. A guy in Sequim was selling them. 1980 and 1981.

Here's a couple of Bridgestone Tire ads that I thought were pretty darn good.







Oh my, just went on Facebook and saw this FABULOUS picture of cousins Bill & Lee Arey.  What a terrific shot. Thanks Elaine!


Well, I should have scrolled down further. Here's another family photo....Lorraine Walker, widow of my cousin, Claude, in her pool in California. She's on the way home to Bellingham now, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment