My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rhody Parade, Part I

Too tired to write much tonight but I will post a few pictures with more to follow tomorrow. I put 3 short videos on Facebook too.

Here's Ruth and Sharon standing just a few feet from us. We hollared several times but they just didn't hear us and took off walking down Monroe.



Here's Dave and Mary waving from the little hill we were sitting on.  Could see Terry Dickerson's old apartment from my chair and it brought back memories of party days.



Here's a couple shots of the Rotary Club ball roll. It was hilarious. Haven't received a phone call so I guess I didn't win a prize.





Had to take a few of the Road Warriors, of course. I posted a video of them on YouTube as well.




And I had to take a few of Port Townsend Paper, of course.



I saw the neatest garden solar light at Ruthie's this morning. Cattails. I stopped at Home Depot on the way home and picked up a box of my own.


I put this one on Facebook too. Me, Teresa, Mary, and Peggy. The three of them are sisters.


More tomorrow.  The weather was good, we had a great view, the food was wonderful, and we even saw eagles soaring overhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment