My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Photos

Sue and Catie dropped in for a little while so I had Hunter take this shot of us near the front door.

Hunter swept out the garage and helped me with some lawn work and then we drove down to Frugals to pick up burgers for lunch. Took two pictures while sitting in line.



Mary sent me  a few pics from their trip to Orcas Island.







Had the best dinner at Jen's house tonight. Wayne cooked hamburgers and hotdogs and of course, food always tastes better at other peoples' house.  She had bought some Nathan dogs (new to me) and man, were they ever tasty.  She also fried up red peppers, garlic and onion in olive oil to put on the burgers and dogs.  Yum! 

The mac and cheese was delicious but I noticed Hunter had a little pile of green spinach sitting on his plate that he'd dug out.  I seldom make mac & cheese but I saw this recipe in a magazine and thought it looked pretty easy.  I took a few pictures of the kids outside and Maddie took one of me laying in the hammock.  Surprisingly, it was quite easy to get on and off that hammock. 



He's growing up way too fast!


I got a little sewing done this afternoon but that was about it.  I'll post my latest wall hanging tomorrow (if I get it done).  I kind of like this one, and the book is full of really neat animal patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment