My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day Morning

Most everyday I scour the TV lineup looking for old movies that I haven't seen in years. 
Seldom do I find any and lately, I've been getting lax in searching.  Back to it I go, though.  Just noticed a Turner Classics flick that started at 7:30 a.m.  I missed the first hour and am so disappointed.  A 1953 movie with Jane Wyman and Tommy Rettig called 'So Big.'  Edna Ferber wrote the book (which I also loved).

Going to take a break from yard work today and concentrate on sewing and writing.  Well, that's the plan anyhow.  I've been known to change my mind (several times a day).  Will post again at the end of the day. At least I'll have supper pictures to post from my mac & cheese dinner at Jen's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment