My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, October 20, 2012

a test

Been sitting here messing with stuff all morning long. Really should make an attempt to move to another room and try to be more productive.  But.....this is productive too...in a way.  Been scanning in old driver's license photos and others of me through the years so I could see in black and white just how much I've changed. 

As if my large mirror in the bathroom isn't enough to bring on the blues.  Ha!  I had a neat collection all set up on a word document but I can't figure out how to post anything besides a photo or a video on this blog  so I guess I'll have to do each photo individually.   I'm now a full blown narcissist. I'm sure most will probably think I've always been a narcissist. Anybody who decides to write about their underpants certainly has some unresolved issues.  hee hee

Here's some of my driver's license photos. Was hard to ID each year but I think I got fairly close. My weight started out at 135 back in 1982 (according to these  licenses) and then it stayed on 150 for several years before going up to 160, then 180.  Yeah, all lies!  Every one of them!  I think my license now says 180 (I wish) but that's another story. Imagine wishing you weighed 180.  So sad!







 
And going back to the beginning of time.... They were all the same size on my word document but it's too much trouble to resize them for this silly post.  Hee Hee.. look at my baby bottle.
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment