My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Love this commercial

Getting ready to head out the door for my day of shopping and visiting.  Thought I'd post this commercial that I like......




Had several bad dreams last night.  Very interesting, however. In one of them, I went out on the deck and discovered a couple of very large white apes laying there on their backs with their legs up against the house. They seemed to be sunbathing.  I ran back in to get my camera and as I started to focus, I realized they were gone. I  turned around to head back into the house and I was stopped by this big hairy white chest. I couldn't get around him, couldn't move, couldn't even scream...and then I guess I woke up as I figured out I was gripping my very soft white blanket.  Yeah....dreams are interesting.

More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment