My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, October 22, 2012

Brrrrr.....

I can't seem to warm up this morning.  I dressed in a pair of sweatpants but had to switch to a heavier pair because the lighter weight one just wasn't doing the trick.  My fingers are like ice and I'm thinking I might just head for the recliner and cover up with a blanket. This is even with the heat on!

I finished a jigsaw puzzle and am playing with the idea of setting up another. Guess I'd better take a picture of it so Hunter can see how it looks (since he did most of the work)
I've also been sewing quilt squares together; then pressing them and sewing more squares together.
Nothing fancy. Just plain ole scraps of material I've had in bins for way too long. I'll probably make this one lap size or a little bigger and then start on the next stack of squares.  I had about four difference sizes of various squares accumulated.

I stuck in a tape of 3 hours of HGTV that I thought I had taped last night but alas, I entered the wrong channel and got a movie that doesn't really interest me.  I spent a little time this morning cleaning up computer files and putting stuff in folders.  For whatever reason, my Itunes library has disappeared again. I just don't get it!  I spent hours deleting duplicate songs and everything was good to go and showing up and playing for me. All 1600 tunes.  Not now, though. I can't find the songs anywhere.

I don't actually listen to the tunes all that much as I have other formats like Pandora but still... where did the music go?  Am hoping my granddaughter can get on the line with me tonight and help me search.

My calendar this week has two medical appts. Wed morning is the 2nd MRI and Friday morning is the doc appt to discuss who I get to make another appt with. Probably a Seattle guy.  I do hate having my routine interrupted with medical appts but oh well, it's not like I'm somebody special and immune from all this aggravation.
 I guess I'll get back to those quilt squares and consider taking a nap. Here's a cute picture my son-in-law posted on FB.

And here's a recording by one of the best bands ever...


3

No comments:

Post a Comment