My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A little later in the day....

Ran a few errands here and there, taking advantage of the sunny weather. Stopped at the library to pick up a couple of audio books on disk so I'll have something to occupy myself when I drive to Bremerton on Friday.

Stopped to see Virginia but she had just stepped into the shower so I visited with her daughter-in-law a couple minutes and took a photo of Cody, the newest grandchild.
As I was coming out of Safeway, a guy with a big ole camera on his shoulder asked me how I felt about the election.  Wasn't sure what part of the election he meant and it's hard to concentrate when you know you're being filmed. I think I said something stupid about how I would have preferred Hillary over both of them.  Ha ha 

I wish now I had zipped out my camera and took a picture of him for my blog. Darn it!  And now I have to watch Canada news and see if my puss shows up on television.  I had put my wig on today but I don't think it fits that well so if I do show up, I may get a good laugh if I see myself.  Or a good cry.  Wearing a wig is definitely something you have to get used to. Mine doesn't feel that great and I probably wasted my money.  Won't be the first time that's happened, though.

Well, back to the kitchen. Gotta get going on ironing those quilt squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment