My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, November 19, 2012

Yep! It's Raining....

What a wet gray day. Coming down in buckets and I'm glad to be inside. Johnny Cash is belting out a song on my Pandora music channel and I'm sitting here with a second cup of coffee. I ran a quick vacuum, and cleaned the kitchen. Even scrubbed the oven, racks, and top range as well as the microwave.  Gotta take those sudden energy spurts when they hit. 

Took the bird out of the freezer in the garage and will start to thaw the old girl in the fridge. I think I have all the ingredients I need; now I just have to hope I have the stamina to make a bigger dinner than usual come Thursday. I'll figure it out.

Well, Yvonne just called and has several errands to run and she doesn't want to go alone so I think I'll grab my rainhat and tag along.  More later.

Just finished hitting Walmart and Swains. I was surprised at how many people were out and about in this weather.  Right now I'm on hold.  I'm always on hold when I call this number -- my doctor's office.  Royal pain in the neck. You never get a person; always a machine.  Decided to call the orthopedic office to see if my referral came in and nope, nothing yet.  That's interesting. Now I get to follow up again as to why.  I am not pleased with the customer service at this joint!

Seven minutes holding (for an extension I already had ahead of time but couldn't give because no one was picking up....and the answer given was:  "I don't know why they don't have it. I sent it. I sent it to their PA number but I'll fax it again this time to the Sequim number as well. They're suppose to work together so I don't know why they don't have it."  Typical "NOT MY FAULT" answer.

If I was "somebody" you can bet I wouldn't be jumping through these hoops.  Am I annoyed?  Just a little!

Got some neat pictures from Rose Johnson in an email this morning so think I'll post one of my favorites here and try to remember to post another tomorrow. I wonder if this will enlarge when you click on it. Think I'll cut this short so I can test it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment