My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Might be a few days before I blog again so thought I'd say Happy Turkey Day early. I intend to watch the Nature show on PBS tonight at 8 'cause they're doing a piece about some guy who befriended turkeys when they were first born. Since I remember befriending certain chickens of my grandpa's, I'm curious to see what he has to say.  Here's a couple of videos that makes me wonder what turkeys are thinking....





I finished another quilt yesterday and added it to the stack of potential Xmas gifts next month. Decided to put my machine away this morning so I wouldn't be tempted to start sewing another.

My pumpkin pie is in the oven and I don't really have much else I have to do.  Well, there is the kitchen floor.  I cleared all the chairs out and will sweep and mop when I finish up here.  THEN, I'll have my slate clean for the day.  Gees, that was fast! The oven timer just went off informing me the pie needs to come out. Time has a tendency to pass quickly when you're sitting in front of the computer.

I'm playing with the idea of scrounging around out in the garage to find my outdoor lights. Am hoping I can talk Hunter into helping me hang them tomorrow when they come for supper.  I also need to find a box to put away knickknacks around the house so I can set out the fun Xmas stuff for the month of December.  I haven't put up a tree in years but I do have a small table tree and a ton of decorations that I deck the house with.

I just noticed a stack of pictures nearby that I was going to scan in today for a second "clinic blog" post. Guess I'll get to that after the mopping.  Here's another two more  pictures Rose J. sent that  I liked...

No comments:

Post a Comment