My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Countin' down to Turkey Day

Finally got a call from the orthopedic office late yesterday afternoon. I held my breath as she checked her calendar for the next available opening.  November 29.  Well, I can live with that. I was afraid I'd get set back even further. Unfortunately, it's the Sequim office and not the Port Angeles so I'll have to travel an hour round trip.  And there's no guarantee, of course, that an orthopedic is who I need to be seeing. Have to start somewhere, though, so I'll think positive.

I finished tying and hemming a quilt yesterday and am almost done with another one today.  Think I'll put away the sewing machine when I'm done and maybe work on genealogy or other hobbies.  I made an inventory of "stashed presents" in the closet and I think I'm close to being done.  Have some gift cards to buy and maybe a couple little things here and there.  Decided to go ahead and give some of my sewn projects away -- whether people want them or not! 

I also looked over my bookcases of "read books" that are still lookin' like brand new. I have close to 20 that I can regift and I intend to do it.  They're all really good books too. Solves a lot of my problems on what to buy with little money to spend.

I wish I knew why I was so tired. Maybe it's the weather. I only made it to 9 pm last night and I've already taken a short nap today -- and am thinking I want another.  I ran down to Safeway early to pick up a couple more items I had forgot and bought a couple of bottles of B-Complex vitamins. Expensive little buggers. I would have passed on them except it was buy one/get one free.

I've got some more clinic pictures to scan in for a second "clinic blog post" but I'm too tired right now. Maybe later.  Looked over the tv lineup for tonight and I'll probably have to get both VCRs up and running as there are several things I want to see -- Emily Owens, Go On, Alaska, Sons of Anarchy, and Dancing with the Stars.  Also a couple shows on the HGTV channel.

I saw a guy a few houses down the street mowing his lawn this morning.  Something tells me he has OCD when I think back to how hard it rained yesterday and how his grass must be soaked.  Well, gotta get moving. Here's another picture I received from Rose. I love before and after shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment