My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Feelin' lazy today

Every once in a while, I'll wake up and find I just can't get moving. Today is one of those.  Gotta take a shower later and try to do something with my hair 'cause it's doctor day and I need to make the effort to look halfway presentable.  Right now I'm so unpresentable, I don't think I can even walk out to the mailbox to send off the half dozen postcards I made up.

Been sitting here browsing on YouTube. Watched a ton of things.... Rod Stewart, Bob Dylan, Kenny Rogers, Jamey Johnson, Jakob Dylan, Alison Krauss, Mumford & Sons, Mick Jagger, Tina Turner, Hank Locklin, Beatles, Michael Jackson, Jerry Lee Lewis, Tom Jones, Chuck Berry....you get the idea.  I'm loafing.

Came across a video on one of my favorite movies -- Midnight Cowboy.


Weather is looking wet and gray. I don't have too much on my agenda this week. Yesterday I worked steadily on a quilt sewing.  Have enough squares put together and strips sewn up to finish up a couple of top layers for putting together later.  The hard part is the batting and backing and tying it all together.  Have to do it in steps over a few days.

Am thinking (if my energy level rises to the cause)  I may rearrange the living room a bit. Want to put different pictures and quilt hangings on different walls. Maybe change the curtains too. Course this means a whole lot of climbing up and down on the step stool. I'll have to see how that goes. Am hoping a hot shower will help motivate me.

I guess the first line of attack is to get off this computer. Yep!  That sounds like a plan. Perhaps I'll write more later in the day.  Perhaps not.

No comments:

Post a Comment