My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, November 29, 2012

And the answer is...

Hmmmm.... not sure what to tell you.


Xrays indicate my hips are actually in pretty good shape. It's agreed that bursitis is definitely an issue and I can opt for another shot but they encourage you to wait as long as possible in between injections. I'm hurtin' but I wouldn't say I'm at a 10 level.  Am more anxious about the thigh cramp/spasms anyway.

Was really hoping an xray would help answer the question.  I will see a neurologist next. If for no other reason than to make sure it's not a nerve issue that can't be fixed.  I've also been having little
tics in my hands and body off and on.  Nothing drastic but enough for me to notice.  Might as well get a handle on that before things get out of hand.  Perhaps they're normal. Perhaps they're not.  Yeah, I'm just falling apart.

Stretching often is the solution for now. And I do intend to follow that regime.  Only problem is, stretching kind of scares me sometimes as it brings on a cramp.  That has to be a clue.

And it's not my daughter's birthday and it's not Krs Logue's birthday. I was obviously preoccupied. TOMORROW is the day. 

I did have a nice lunch with Mary Norton, though, so the day wasn't completely a waste.  And I got some Xmas gifts at Costco.  Gotta go fix the kids' dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment