My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, February 17, 2014

a little later on Monday......

Forgot I had a picture of Maddie's basketball team that I wanted to post.  Also thought the valentine she gave her boyfriend (a big poster) was really something....
Maddie's kneeling on the right. Her team came in second at the jamboree this past weekend.


We've come a long ways since my day when you were excited to get a little sucker.  ha ha ha

Mary sent me a video of Jacob rolling over but I couldn't figure out how to post it on my blog.  That's one thing I really like about our modern technology.  I can open up my phone or my computer and see a moving picture of the grandson performing.  When you don't live close enough to hug him every day, this is the next best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment