My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Later in the day...

Here's the extent of activity around my house today.....



I wasn't sure what he was doing at first but I heard him a block away.  Guess his job was to cut grass along the curb.  Not sure why.

Made my spinach supreme and ended up baking it for a lot longer than a half hour.  Maybe 15 minutes or more.  Just didn't  look cooked in the middle.  I opted for a square pan instead of an oblong so maybe that was why.  I probably should have used oblong like the directions said.  Still looks good, though.

I decided spur of the minute that I wanted a fishwich from McDonalds. Called up Jenni at work to see if she could tag along and I was pleasantly surprised to hear she could.

Came home and saw two of the neighbor's cats in my yard.  One on the grass and one watching me through the window as she sat on the deck.  Then she hopped off, walked over to the other cat, they got up on two legs and high-fived each other!  At least that's how it looked.  They were probably discussing how they think my yard is one terrific potty area for them.

And yes, I do realize the corn ball stuff I'm typing here.  I need to get out more, I suspect.  I am going into Port Townsend on the 15th so maybe I can get some interesting photos that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment