My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wet Saturday morning

Woke up to see snow coming down but thankfully (at least so far) it's not sticking. I plan to pretty much stick around inside all weekend but I do have to go to the doctor Monday morning so the snow had best be a thing of the past.



I watched two more episodes of 'House of Cards' last night and I'll probably watch more today.  Also have a jigsaw set up, an audio book standing by, patterns to cut out, and books to read.  Blah blah blah...  Same ole stuff....

Darn ole hummingbirds!  I've been standing and standing on my porch off and on all morning trying to get a video and do you think they'd show up!  No!  But twice since I've sat down here, they've arrived. Back I go to stand with camera in hand and off they fly.  I really need to find another way to amuse myself.

Here's the latest from Mary and Andy.... what a cutie pie!
Well, mailman just arrived. Think I'll walk outside and see if I got anything worth while.  Nope...nothing there but recycle.  And there's another hummingbird.  I need to move away from the light.  Ha Ha

Here's some cute cartoons I got in an email.







And here's a picture I just saw on FB that Joy Bland took.  I love her photos. I've got one hanging in my house.

My mother is 88 today.  I saw her about ten years ago when I visited in Pennsylvania.  I wonder if I'll see my 80's.  If I do, I hope I can still get online.  I'm going to be really pissed off if I get dementia but sadly, I'm already half expecting it.  On the bright side, I probably won't realize I have it.

As the sign on my wall says (that Linda Pedersen gave me)

"We'll be friends 'til we're old and senile....then we'll be new friends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment