My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

pictures for Ray Steele

this is the only Blankenship portrait I have of my dad's side of the family. Mattie is standing on the left and the little boy in front (Charley) is the one I'm trying to figure out.


                                                  Mattie who married Arthur Steele
                                                                        Arthur Steele
                                                                Art Steele by horse

                                                         Arthur Lewis "Bud" Steele
                                                                    Grethel Steele
                                                        Mattie hanging out laundry
 family gathering in Suver. My dad is twin on the right in front. My grandfather is on left. Mattie standing next to him and Art is on left in the back
                                                             Mabel Chance Steele
                                                           Mattie and Art with their kids
                                              Mattie and her sister, Henrietta Patton
                                                                 Mattie on the right
                                             Art and Mattie with others on a car trip
                                                       Nicholas & Isabella Wood Steele
                                                            Steele family in front of car
 my dad and his twin standing with unknown people.  Bud on right I think.
                                                     Mattie's death certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment