My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ridin' with my favorite grandson


Hunter loves his motorized scooter and I love having company when I pedal up and down the street. We rode three blocks down to Yvonne's house, parked our cars, and walked into the woods next to her place. I'd been wanting to see what the trail was like in there.  We didn't go too far, though. Kind of hard maneuvering over the stumps and such. I guess it comes out on another street.

Got a really cute card from Linda Brooks today. I think I'm going to try and make cards with material on the front. Linda's always been especially good in arts and sewing so mine probably won't come out looking as professional as this but I'm gonna' give it a whirl anyhow.

Maddie showed me a picture of her boyfriend that she met at camp. He lives in Wenatchee but she says she likes having a boyfriend far away so she's "not distracted and can concentrate on things that are important here at home. Plus there's none of the drama of 'who said what about who,etc." ...  Oh to be in junior high again...
Well, off to the living room. I added some channels to my Roku and Hunter wanted to try out Epix so he could watch The Terminator.  They have a 14-day free trial so I assume Epix is a pay channel. I can't figure out how to access it, though, so I'm guessing it's one of those channels that isn't available
when I'm just on wavecable.

No comments:

Post a Comment