My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, August 2, 2012

takin' revenge

Saw this video on YouTube and I couldn't figure out who was going to take revenge on who. I thought the driver in the SUV was trying to cut in and was the rude one but apparently whoever posted this felt he should have been allowed in.  Which he probably should have.


The first thing I noticed this morning when I opened the front curtains was that the pretty yellow flowers I enjoyed looking at were gone.  Yvonne didn't think the deer ate them but they did. That's the only thing I can think of as I know they come right up to the window in the middle of the night.

Here's my before and after....


Took a Benadryl last night to see if it would help me stay asleep and not wake up with foot cramps. Nope.  They arrived right on schedule. Guess I'll start the prescription drug tonight.  Gonna have to do more research on Restless Leg Syndrome. I'm not entirely sure that is my problem.

Made a quick library run, shopped at Albertsons and then Yvonne picked me up to go for a burger at Frugals.  We sat down on the lookout over the water and had a raccoon come up to the car begging. I was too hungry to share.  I scanned in a few pictures from Fred Gwynne's second book that I ordered. The first one was "The King who Rained".  Have two more pictures to share from that one and then I'll start posting from "A Chocolate Moose for Dinner."  Fred actually wrote and illustrated all these pictures.  Here's todays....
Time to get some sewing done.  I finally moved the fan I had in the living room back to the guest bedroom.  Am thinking I might not need my fans this year.  Maybe in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment