My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Played with the scanner today


Been scanning in pictures of my ex-husband's family trying to get some genealogy facts in order for the kids.  Not that they're all that interested now but someday, that could change. Figured this was the easiest format to talk back and forth with John regarding the questions I have on certain photos. So just bear with me....you may find this all boring.  Then again, that's kind of the theme for my blog anyhow.  Ha ha

Loved seeing the old cars and decorations in the background.  Having done some research on John's family, I was semi aware of most of these names and who belonged to who.  Anyhow, John.......

Not sure who these folks are.

                 Know anything about this butterfly?

Did we decide that this boy is James Francis (who went on to marry Rhoda Ford) and that the adults are Francis Marion (1822-1848) & Mary Jane Baxley (1828-1880)?
I think it depends on who labeled the picture as "great grandpa Baldridge and his parents."

Not sure who the following people are:




I know that's Rose but wasn't sure if the guy was with her or someone she was passing on the street.

I'll be scanning more tomorrow and Friday, most likely.  Not sure if some of those sheets with pictures (from a copy machine) will scan well but I'll try them out.

Okay, that's it for now.
The next day......  found 3 more

                              girl on left?
                                girl with Selma?

2 girls in middle? Linda and Brenda?

No comments:

Post a Comment