My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, June 9, 2013

tomorrow...

It took me a long time to edit all my pictures and get them posted on the alumni blog and facebook so I'll wait until tomorrow to blog here.  I took a few PT pictures while I was out and about.

I've been "cough, cough, coughing" just a little this afternoon.  I sure hope I didn't pick up a bug.  More than likely, I'm just plain worn out.  At least that's what I'm counting on.  Leaving town and visiting and shopping and buzzing around is fun but oh my.....getting back home is such a delight!

I had two email messages from Jenni telling me Maddie got two home runs yesterday.  She's at the movies with "a boy" right now. And I also got to see Hunter's dance picture. 
 
This is the last week of school.  I still can't believe him and Maddie are going to be 8th graders!
 
 the alumni blog website is:  http://alumniofpths.blogspot.com
 
More tomorrow.....


No comments:

Post a Comment