My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Asleep and Awake

So cute.....




Happy Birthday to my son-in-law, Wayne, who I think is 45 years old today.  I was going to bake him a pie but it's too much trouble these days.  Sorry Wayne!  I did go buy a lemon meringue from my old buddy and close friend, Marie Callender.

Ran five errands this morning and hadn't really planned on going anywhere.  Stopped at Joanne's Fabric and Big Lots but couldn't  find anything that interested me. Went to the bread store (one of my favorite places as they always give you free bread) and then I stopped at Safeway and Subway.  I really enjoy Subway's footlongs, and enjoy them even more when they're on sale for $5.  Now I have lunch all ready for tomorrow too.

Wanted to buy a turkey but they were too expensive so I bought a small ham instead.  My God, could this blog get more boring?  Ha Ha  I'm going to take a quick nap now.  I missed out earlier as I got involved in my jigsaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment