My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, January 10, 2014

Off to the doc

I had my first doctor appointment for the year.  She gave me a shot in my bursa of the right shoulder to see if that would help.  If it does, she'll inject the left next week.  If it doesn't help....well...I tried.  Also had blood drawn to check this and that and had her take a look at other body parts I questioned ... how my knee is healing, how my lip scar appears, etc.  Never did really get an answer on why I'm nauseated all the time.  Been an ongoing issue for almost six months so I'll guess I'll give it another three months and try again.

It was halfway nice outside when I went in for my appointment but the weather changed quickly and now it's rainy and wet.  Weatherman says we can expect more of the same all weekend.  I went to visit an old school friend for grade school who lives on the same street as my medical clinic. Here she is in 6th grade-- 2nd from the left in front...  Her name was Faye Radley then but now she goes by Katherine.
Here she is with her sig. other (Stan) and one he took of me and her.


Faye gave me a couple of dolls named Joyce and Mary. I'm giving the Mary doll to our mutual friend, Mary Gaboury, the next time I see her.  Faye's daughter (or maybe it's her daughter-in-law) lives just down the street from me.  I gave her one of my books.
I'm trying to build my friend base here in Port Angeles and I'm up to four people now.  Ha ha

Faye (or Katherine as I should try and get used to calling her) gave me a photo of two of her brothers. I went to school with them -- Ed and Harold Radley.  Ed lives in PT but Harold is in N.C.


I mostly loafed today working on my jigsaw puzzle. That's one of the drawbacks of that past time.  It can take over your day if you let it.  Looking forward to Doc Martin on PBS tonight and the Seahawk game tomorrow and the Golden Globes on Sunday.

Happy Birthday to my cousin, Jimmy, in Vancouver, and Happy Birthday tomorrow to my cousin, Ilene, in Bellingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment