My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Later on Saturday...

Just got back from the library. All my books were overdue.  Picked up an armload more plus two on tape so I'm contented.

Hunter unhooked my cable box for me and Monday I'll cancel the extended service and just subscribe to the basic.

Mailman didn't leave any mail today. Said my "edit"online didn't go through or something?  I did it again and will try for Monday delivery.  He wasn't the usual guy anyhow so we'll see....

Got an email from my girl friend in Bremerton (Carol) who went to 7 Cedars recently and hit over $1600 on the buffalo slots.  Wish that could happen to me now and again.

Got an email picture from Mary showing me Jake out on his first stroller ride.  He slept through the whole thing.  Ha ha
Off to the recliner now.  Been losing steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment