My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Later on football day...

Well, that was certainly an interesting game.  And I am betting there are lots and lots of people in our state who are happy with the outcome.  Yes, that's an understatement.

I got some pictures sorted, my password and telephone list updated, my jigsaw puzzle worked on, and oh yeah, I baked a cake instead of exercising.  ha ha

Got this in an email from Linda Farina this morning.  I shortened it a bit but definitely can identify with the theme.....

Do you know why baby diapers have brand names such as "Luvs", "Huggies," and "Pampers', while undergarments for old people are called "Depends".
When babies crap in their pants, people are still gonna Luv'em, Hug'em and Pamper em.
When old people crap in their pants, it "Depends" on who's in the will!

 Just about done with a rooster cross stitch pattern so guess I'll get back to it.  Didn't see much of interest on tv tonight but I'm really into my Zane Gray book so that's my intended target.







No comments:

Post a Comment