My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Just another rainy day

Not a heck of a lot going on around here today.  Continuing on with painful shoulders so blah blah blah on that subject.  Got physical therapy tomorrow and Friday.  I have my doubts it's going to help but I hope I'm wrong.

Posted a birthday card on Joanne Gilles' Facebook page today.
The three of us are heading over to Poulsbo on Monday to visit Ruthie.  Maybe we'll flash somebody along the way to make our trip more interesting.

Saw a lot of robins in the backyard this afternoon.  I assume that is a sign of spring.
Posted on my old Leader blog (Town Kid) yesterday.  You need a subscription to read the Leader but I was told the blogs are free to the public.  Click on blogs at the top and scroll to Town Kid or....
scroll down to Latest Blogs and read "Were your parents cool?"
I attached a picture of Linda Farina to it since I got the idea after an email conversation we had.
www.ptleader.com   Here she is as a girl scout in the mid 50's during a Rhody Festival Kids' Parade.

Just finished dinner dishes (had salmon loaf and cole slaw) so now I'm gonna put on the jammies and curl up in the recliner with remote in hand along with knitting needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment