My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Two doctors today

Saw my doctor this morning and she suggested an MRI of my neck. I knew that was coming.  I think she's discouraged and maybe a bit tired of seeing me as she asked me if I wanted to see an orthopedic surgeon.  Well, I guess so..... if that's your solution.

I decided to visit a chiropractor in the afternoon.  Young guy but very nice and I like him a lot.  He noticed within minutes that my neck was definitely out.  After a half hour plus of manipulations, he sent me on my way and I'll go back next week.  Meanwhile, I'm plenty sore and achy now.  Expected it, though, so I'll deal with it.

Rented two movies at Redbox.  American Hustle and Wolf of Wall Street.  That ought to keep my mind off my troubles.  Took a picture of the ongoing work in progress at the empty lot nearby. Pretty soon I'll be able to see Jenni's street.

No comments:

Post a Comment