My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, March 17, 2014

Off to PT this A.M.

Just dinkin' around the house in preparation for a drive into Jefferson County.  Not too much wind right now but it sure did howl throughout the night.

Interesting dream remembered as I crawled out of bed at 7 a.m.  I was living in the Kuhn St. house and stepped out onto the back steps as I thought I saw a hippo standing there.  Nope.  It was a big ole bear!
He made his way towards me as I hurried back inside and had problems with the lock.  He stared at me through the screen door as I ran to call police.

I kept dialing 7-1-1 and then I'd lay the phone down and forget to talk to them as I went to check on the bear's progress.  I'd come back to my phone and it was one of my tv remotes but I still tried to hit 7-1-1.
Then I was using "white-out" on some numbered list I was having to type up and a bunch of my male classmates walked by carrying Jim Pedersen who they were going to initiate into their club.

Fascinating when dream sequences stay with you long enough.  911 wasn't even around when I was a kid and neither was cellphones or tv remotes or a screen door on my back porch.  So...wonder what this dream indicates.  Going to have to do some more study on dreams interpretations.  It can't just mean I'm goofy.

St. Patrick's Day.  I didn't choose green clothes today, but my blouse has green in it and I'm wearing green earrings.  I suspect the name tags we'll be given at the luncheon will be shamrocks.
I'll post pictures later tonight unless I'm too tired (and that sometimes happens after a drive into town) but if I don't blog, I may post them up on Facebook to tag later on.

I'm tired and already looking forward to a recliner nap.  What a way to start my day.  Need another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment