My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Visiting Ruth

We stopped in to see Ruth at Martha & Mary's Rehab in Poulsbo yesterday.  She probably won't appreciate the picture I posted on Facebook of the four of us.  I had a nurses' aide take about four shots but I didn't check them  to see if we all had our eyes open.  Here's one where we're all smiling but I wanted to use the one that was more colorful that follows.  ha ha

It's what we think about Ruth's stroke and all strokes!

Ruth says she likes it there pretty well and the food is good.  She has therapy everyday and is already able to move a couple fingers on her left hand.  When we left, I drove around Poulsbo to see if I could find a good place to eat but we were kind of going in circles so we opted to go back to Silverdale at Red Robin.  That was yummy.

I was really tired when I got home but seems like I always am if I have to drive any distance at all.  I went to bed early and then had to get up early to go to physical therapy.  I've got three sessions left and then I'll go see my doctor again to see if she wants to order an MRI.   I'm hoping that the pain that seems to be increasing is just because I'm working muscles that have laid dormant too long.  I'm fairly sure, however, that something is screwed up in my neck or shoulders.  It's been hurting way too long and seems to be worsening.

Well, since I don't seem to have much else to yak about, I'll just add some pictures I got in an email about septic trucks.




Tomorrow marks 35 years since I went to work at the mill.  Big whoopie do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment