My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday,the day after

It's 8 a.m. and the day ahead is mine to use as I choose. Sitting here watching a clip from a crowd storming the doors of some big department store and it just makes me shake my head. Why would anyone think that was fun?!  But apparently many do.  Including my youngest. Wayne dropped off Sammy and the twins this morning and said Jenni left the house early to head over to Walmart's Black Friday event before she continued on to work.  Not the brightest of my kids.  Ha Ha..  Just kidding Jen! Actually, I just talked to her on the phone and she had the store to herself this morning as Walmart's event was last night.  She's attended them in the past, though. Enjoys watching the crowds and making fun of them.

Glad it's not raining or blowing this morning as Hunter is agreeable to helping me hang my outside Xmas lights on the back fence.  I'm not as energetic, however, when it comes to pulling out the house decorations. I'll wait until next weekend.  I might wrap a few gifts later today but we'll see.... depends on my energy level.

I went to bed at 9:30 last night exhausted to the bone.  Even light entertaining these days seems to drain me.  The toes on my left foot are throbbing away this morning. I may have to move up my second appt with the podiatrist. Had planned on doing it in January since this ailment has been ongoing since July and doesn't appear to be improving much.

Picture I saw on Facebook this morning.... my ex brother and sister-in-law in California...Don and Nancy Baldridge.  Always had good times with those two.
Pictures I took yesterday....


 Deer across the street during a rainstorm
 Catie playing Scrabble with her mom after supper
 Waiting for my turn  (I won)  hee hee
Jenni was sick and Paul had to get up early to go to work so our Thursday dinner was just the six of us.  Had a ton of leftovers, of course, so I'll just reheat things tonight.

Well, Maddie wants the computer so guess I'll rummage around in the garage and find those lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment