My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday again

Well, it's later in the afternoon now and I'm waiting for the kids to arrive home from school. I made a quick library run and decided to check the local history section for a book I've been wanting to read but can't find. I finally asked them to look for it as I think it was misfiled. Or stolen perhaps.  Did notice that my book was checked out so that made me feel good.  I picked up the book I had on request --Youngblood Hawke.  I'd seen parts of the movie a while back and it looked like the kind of story that would interest me.

I stopped and picked up Sammy and boy, was he happy to see me.  I worked on quilt pattern called Road Home.  Not sure why it's called that but it was much easier to sew than the spools one.
Gonna go throw a stew together now and start baking up the dough for the banana cookies I have in the fridge.  Skies continue to look gray and threatening but it hasn't rained much.  Am sure it's thinking on the subject, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment