My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, November 25, 2011

Our shopping trip

The kids and I decided to stop at Swains and get some Christmas lights.  Found this really neat multicolored cord-like string that bends easily so Hunter installed it on my front railing.  I think he feels we need more, however, as he's out there messing with another string of little lights he found. So glad he likes to tinker like that. Saves a lot of wear and tear on me.
His dad came by with a package for the neighbors so he took a break from hanging lights to hop in the back of the truck. Sammy is going nuts at the window as he wants to come outside and play too.


Wayne at the neighbor's house.

We stopped at McDonalds for lunch and then browsed The Odyssey Book Store downtown. I bought three used books and an early Christmas present for Maddie. (a gum making machine) She's busy in the kitchen making a mess with it right now.

Here's one of the more boring videos I've done. A walk-thru the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment