My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, April 5, 2012

cute video

Got this from Les Walden this morning and it's terrific. There are several out there with the cat and the box. All very good.



It's not quite 8 a.m. as I sit here thinking about what I might do today.  Leaning towards the usual....a little family history research and sewing.

Posted a quick note on my Leader blog last night advertising my book. Now to wait for the orders to flow in.  They'd better flow.

New neighbors arrived yesterday.  I sat here at the laptop watching them unload their large van. Didn't see any kids but they do have a small dog. I stuck my head out the window to say hi and see about the pooch visiting with Sammy.  Her name is Rosy I think they said. She doesn't get around other dogs much (either does Sammy) so we'll have to wait and see. Sammy does have a tendency to get way too pushy in his desire to be friendly.

Wayne and Hunter were late picking him up last night because Wayne had to make a run to the bank to give Jenni's car a charge. She'd left the lights on.  By the time Wayne pulled in the driveway, Sammy was beside himself with joy.  Wish I had videoed the "talking" he did as they entered the door. It was hilarious.  Very close to "human talk". You'd have to hear it to know what I mean.

Saw  that a new season of 'Doc'  starts tonight on PBS.  8 pm and it's worth a watch.  Good show.
Got an invite to dinner on Easter so I'll be heading to Jenni and Wayne's on Sunday. Nothing much on my agenda, otherwise; although I will be driving into PT at some point to take Mary G to lunch. She should arrive in town today unless they made it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment