My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sammy wants a treat

Wayne came by for a few minutes and he often keeps dog treats in his pants side pockets for Sammy. Cracked me up to see the routine they go through.


Went up to the library for about an hour to browse some more. Came across a 1949 article on Tom Moss.  Seems him and a couple other kids went missing and the cops were called in to find them.  They had walked over to Del's to get some candy.  ha ha ha ha

Found an ad for a circus that was coming to town too.  I remember going to it when I was about 6.  Tent was set up in the field near the golf course across from the pink house.  Seals Circus it was called.

Well, that's about it.  Been working on my family history project off and on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment