My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary A&M!

Happy 4th to Andy and Mary (even though I forgot until I read it on Facebook) BAD MAMA!

I kept waking up every couple of hours last night or maybe I should say this morning... 3, 5, 7...just rolled over and went back to dream some more. Stupid dreams.  Odd the people who are showing up. Anyhow, I woke up again at 7:40 and thought...uh oh, Jen will be here in a minute with the dog; I'd best open the curtains so she knows I'm up and doesn't put him in the backyard.

Too late. He was standing on the porch peeking in the vertical blinds on the sliding glass door wondering what in the hell am I doing out here?!  I let him in and proceeded to walk through the house doing my wake up chores.  I threw my bed pillows on the floor to make up the bed and he must have thought they were there for his benefit as he plopped down on one and rolled all over it upside down. Guess I'll change the pillow cases now.  He sleeps with Jenni and Wayne (and often bed hops going to Hunter and Maddie as well) but I don't like anything in my bed except books.  ha ha

Another gray day.  I may venture out in the back anyhow and start playing around with those pots. Especially now that I have a stool to sit on.  Yesterday I spent a few hours at the sewing machine appliquing various little quilt squares.  Ran to the library and picked up a few videos on birds.  Made me wish I had a lot of trees in the backyard but I'll make do with the three little ones I have.

Might head over to Walmart and pick up a couple of bird feeder stake poles or whatever you call them.  I've got two in the front but think I need a couple tall ones in the back too.

Mary:  When you get a minute could you call and explain to me again where my music is on Itunes?
I know we transferred about 300 to my Ipod touch but when I go to Itunes online, my library shows 1600+ songs but most of them can't be located when I click on them to play.  I went to my exterior hard drive box and they don't seem to be there either. 

Itunes is so difficult to understand. I especially don't get how I can have it in three places (counting my old computer) and none of them will play.  Well, maybe my old computer will. I did transfer some songs from there to my Ipod Shuffle when you and Andy were here.  I don't actually play the songs much but I do want to know they're available to me if I want to play them. And since I bought two online yesterday, I'd like to be able to burn a couple of CDs for the car.  Perhaps you can't do this over the phone but maybe you can give me an idea of where to look.

Well, I guess I'll run my errands now and get it over with.  My morning coffee has given me heartburn the last two mornings so I wonder if I'm going to be off the brew for a while.  Or at least down to one cup instead of two.  Can different brands of coffee affect you I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment