My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, December 30, 2013

Achoo...sniff...sniff

Always makes me curious when I go to bed feeling fine and wake up sneezing and sneezing to beat the band.  Mary just gave me a couple Sudafed so I'm hoping that will nip it in the bud.  Allergies and sinus are such a nuisance sometimes.  I must admit, though, that I suffer less than I did in my 30's and 40's.  Course now I have other things to contend with --like achy joints, poor eyesight, aging skin, bad feet, and digestive disorders.  Ahhhhh...ain't life grand?

I walked through the house taking pictures so I'd have something to post this morning....
                                         Mama and baby enjoying an after bottle nap on the couch
                                                        The diaper stairway.....
                                   Bottle and nipple holder (didn't have these in my day)
                                Baby bottles and nipples...also different from "my day"
                                     Play mat that will get lots of use in months to come
                                                         THE VIEWING CHAIR   hee hee

Today I'm heading upstairs to set  up my laptop in Mary's office.  I need to continue sorting my photos and some of my other files, as well.  Such a tedious job but I'm glad I'm finally getting to it.  I started yesterday afternoon and went to bed with a very sore shoulder from clicking and dragging that mouse.

Mary taped some shows I wanted to see (The Kennedy Awards and Alaska: the last frontier) so I may watch them in her room while John and Penny are here.  I brought my knitting and was hoping to make some progress on it.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment