My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, December 16, 2013

Hope I win

I wasn't going to buy a mega ticket for the drawing tomorrow but I changed my mind.  I don't have any expectations but even if I get four numbers, the money would be a nice win.  I decided to put up a few outside lights this afternoon.  I strung a bunch on the little tree in the backyard and while my camera doesn't take good night pictures, it is kind of neat to see it shining in the dark out there.
I went to the dentist at 2 pm and was all ready to be told I needed a root canal.  Much to my delight, however, that wasn't the case.  The tooth that has been "acting up" is the one that had a root canal in September so the dentist thinks perhaps my bite was altered when I fell on my teeth.  I know that's the case because sometimes when I drink a glass of water, the rim of the glass hits my top tooth.  He did a little adjusting and drilling and hopes that will ease the problem a bit.  So far it hasn't but I'll be careful biting in that area and hope that it behaves.  I know what an abscess tooth feels like 'cause I've had a couple in my lifetime.  I'm not dealing with that kind of pain; just a general discomfort.  Hell, my whole body is one general discomfort most of the time anyhow!

I go to physical therapy tomorrow morning early and again on Friday morning.  Not sure when I'm heading over to Mary's place but it looks like "maybe" Christmas day.  We're still working on the details.

Here's a cute commercial...

No comments:

Post a Comment