My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, December 28, 2013

More for Saturday

Catie took me to the mall.  Too crowded. Too noisy.  Too big.  Glad to leave.  I did apply for an account at Sears so I got everything half off (and everything was already marked way down so that was good)

Went to Jimmy Johns for a sandwich (not as good as Subway) and got my new cell phone synced with a new sim card.  Busy place.   JC Penneys got a little bit of my money but not much.  Ran to Safeway for Mary and man, talk about long lines.  At Penneys, I picked up some socks as we were heading for the car and I was delighted to be second in line.  The lady in front of me turned around, gave me a really dirty look, looked me up and down and then the clerk waiting on her motioned to "the line" I was to get into that was forming off to the right.  I would have been about 12th so I decided the hell with socks.
Catie next took me to Barnes & Noble (always a fun place) but the lines were long there too.

Got back home and two of Mary's friends were here visiting from Port Townsend...  Shari & Tami...


Yesterday it was Jenny & Eric with their two kids....


One of Mary's friends down the street just brought us a salad and big pan of lasagna for dinner.    And that's it so far.  More tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment