My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Seahawk Sunday

Andy and Jake are sitting on the couch watching the game. Well, Andy is watching and Jake is contentedly sucking on a pacifier.
Mary is at the kitchen table reading more notes on motherhood tips.
Catie is cooking us quesadillas for lunch....
And Gramma is sitting at the kitchen island working on her blog.
A neighbor brought over a huge pan of lasagna last night (with a salad) so I'm eating a whole lot better than I do at home.  Just love it when I don't have to cook.

Tomorrow Grandpa John and Grandma Penny come to visit and Tuesday I go to lunch with Ann Robson (Judy Scott in Issaquah).  Thursday I go back to Southcenter so Mary and Andy can get their hair done and show off Jake at the beauty shop.  Maybe I'll do a tiny bit of shopping while there too. Friday I think Catie will bring me home after work and she'll spend the weekend visiting her mom in P.A.

I'll need to get back in physical therapy and sigh....probably call the dentist and see if I can get to the bottom of what is amiss with the old teeth.  All in good time.  I love being here but I still miss my recliner, my bed, my pillow, my bathroom, and well, I guess that's all.  Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment